Recover Yahoo Account Password Without Phone Number, Security Question And Alternate Email Id
If you forgot your yahoo password and even your phone number is not linked with your account then there are following ways to recover or reset your lost password.
One must go the official yahoo account sign in section and then click on the sign in helper [need help] in the yahoo account which will redirect you to the next section for password recovery.
- First go the sign in page of yahoo account.
- Once you entered in sign in section click on the option “I don’t remember password”. If you have forgot your email address also there is another option to recover your email id. [ but here we are concerned about recovery of password not mail]
- Add your valid email ID that will lead to the next step of recovery. This step is necessary as they should confirm that you are a yahoo account user.
- Click on the option for password recovery, as there are 2 options to recover your password without phone number.
Yahoo Account Recovery using Alternate email address method
There are following steps to recover your password by this method
- Go to the password helper option
- Enter your email address or click I don’t know my yahoo email address
- If your mobile number is listed on your account that option will be shown. Click no, I don’t receive text and then alternate email address option will be there.
- If you have access to that email, a “recover access to yahoo account “email will be sent to your alternate email address.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email address, click submit
- You can create a new password and use it for login in yahoo account.